Welcome to my blog! If you want to have fun while learning some helpful facts and tips about living a healthier, more nutritious lifestyle, you've come to the right blog! :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kamie's Tip of the Week:

Your motivation for being healthy will directly affect your success.  Be healthy because you want to be alive to see your grandchildren get married.  Be healthy so your body will be fit enough to do what you love till the day you die.  Be healthy so you can live up to your great potential. Sure, looking great can be reason enough for some, but in the hour when you are about to give up, will that be motivation enough to keep you going?

From left to right: My mother-in-law, my husband Nate, and myself at my sister-in-law's wedding this weekend. My family is my motivation for being healthy. What's yours?

-Kamie

No comments:

Post a Comment